Department of Youth Development
The Department of Youth Development is headed by the Director and assisted by two Chief Youth Development Officers responsible for programmes and inspections. The Department is responsible for the following:
- Coordinating the implementation and monitoring of the National Youth Policy;
- Supervision and Inspection of youth programmes and projects;
- Supervision of Youth Skills Training Centres;
- Coordination and support to youth Organizations; and
- Conducting surveys, development and maintaining a data bank.
The Department has two Units namely the Programmes Unit and the Inspections Unit.