Human Resource and Administration
The Department of Human Resources and Administration is headed by a Director who is assisted by one Assistant Director. The Department has six (6) Units under it, namely:
- Administration Unit;
- Human Resource Management Unit;
- Human Resource Development Unit;
- Records Management Unit;
- Planning Unit;
- Accounts Unit;
- Audit Unit; and
- Procurement and Supplies Unit.
The Department is responsible for the following:-
- Provision of administrative and logistical support services in order to enhance the operations and implementations of the Ministry’s programmes;
- Management of financial and material resources to enhance utilization and accountability of public funds and other resources;
- management and development human resources in order to enhance individual and organizational performance;
- coordination of the formulation, and reviewing of policies and legislation in order to provide a frame work for effective implementation of Youth, Sport and Child programmes; and
- Planning, monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of Youth, Sport and Child programmes in order to ensure realization of set goals and targets.